Festive Rice Krispie Treats
You will need:
- 2 bags of mini marshmallows
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal (I prefer to stick with vanilla)
- 3 Tbsp of Butter
- Red, blue & white sprinkles
- A small baking dish
- Nonstick spray
1. First, you want to melt the butter on a large skillet on medium heat.
2. Once the butter is melted, add a full bag of the mini marshmallows until they melt. Make sure to mix it constantly to prevent it from burning.
3. Once the marshmallows are melted, add in the cereal one cup at a time making sure to mix it completely.
4. After all the cereal is mixed go ahead and add another bag- half a bag of the marshmallows for some extra fluffiness.
5. Turn off the heat after all the marshmallows are melted and spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
6. Transfer the treat into your baking dish and smooth it out to make it even.
7. Add some sprinkles, let it cool, and enjoy!